The Connection Project is a leadership program for first-year students to make their place at Duke.
The Connection Project is for first-year students who want to:
- Make friends at Duke
- Hone their leadership and interpersonal skills
- Build a network of students and mentors
- Live authentically
The Connection Project helps first-year students answer questions like:
- Who do I want to be at Duke?
- How can I make friends at Duke?
- How do I get connected to other first-year students?
- How do I lead at Duke without being in a leadership position?
- How can I maximize my leadership potential at Duke?
- How can I find community at Duke?
Established as the Duke Authenticity Project at the request of first-year students looking for authentic connection on campus, the Connection Project is led by six upperclass students and is supported by the office of Student Involvement & Leadership.