In an emergency, assistance is always close.
In case of an emergency in which your or another's immediate safety is at risk, please call Duke Police at 919-684-2444. If calling from off campus, dial 9-1-1.
If you are not sure where to begin and would like to speak to someone during regular business hours, contact DukeReach at 919-681-2455.
Access Duke's Confidential Mental Health Crisis Line by calling 919-660-1000, option 2.
If you have an urgent concern about yourself or another student after 5:00 p.m. contact Student Affairs/Dean on-call 984-287-0300.
National Emergency Resources
Additional resources for emergency circumstances.
- Duke University Police Department: Emergency– 911
- Duke Police Victim Assistance – 919-684-2444
- Duke Emergency Department – 2301 Erwin Road
- Dean of Students Office – 919-668-3853
- Bias Incident Report Form
- DukeReach – 919-681-2455
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS) – 919-660-1000
- Food Security Resources
- Gender Violence Prevention and Intervention – 919-684-3897
- Student Health – 919-681-9355
- DuWell – 919-681-8421
- Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity – 919-684-6607
- Duke International Student Center – 919-684-3585