Having good well-being can lead to improved academic performance, better mental health, increased resilience, and improved social functioning.
Move your body!
- Walk around Duke’s beautiful campus
- Attend a Duke Rec group fitness class
- Stretch (even if it’s just between zoom meetings!)
- Hike in the Duke Forest
- Visit the Duke Gardens
- Run the East Campus loop
- Join an intramural sports league
Give your brain a rest!
We’re in this together!
- Check-in with a friend and say hello
- Join a student organization or GPSG
- Attend an appreciation week event
- Volunteer for the Duke Community Pantry
- Explore Religious Life at Duke
- Introduce yourself to a classmate you don’t already know
- Print a couple of your favorite photos and keep them near your work/study space
By providing a continuum of care, the Duke Wellness Center is designed to deliver a broad approach to wellness in an integrated manner that supports students holistically. To learn more, visit https://students.duke.edu/wellness/