Welcome, Duke 2026!
This is your BLUE BOX – a kit provided by all of us in the Student Wellness Center with supplies that will help support your wellness.
We are focused on helping you take care of you—cultivating your roots, strengthening self-care, proactively integrating wellness into your life, and empowering you to be healthier and happier.
What’s in your Blue Box?
- Face Masks – because we’re all Duke United
- Sleep Mask, Ear Plugs, & Tea – to help you catch some ZZZs
- External Condom & Lubricant – It doesn’t mean you’re having sex, it mean’s you’re prepared
- Bandaids, Antibiotic Ointment, and an Alcohol Prep Pad – for those little scrapes
- Advil – for pain relief or fever reducer
- Wellness Sticker – #DukeWellness
- Toothbrush – for those devilish smiles
- Coloring Book – for those much needed Moments of Mindfulness
- Alcohol Poisoning Key Tag – See something, do something. Call EMS.
- LiveSafe Card – connecting you to resources on campus